When ideas lead, great things happen. Absolute is an integrated agency based in the North West of England that specialises in brand, digital and content.
We are looking for a dynamic and results orientated Business Development Manager based in our head office in Bolton to help grow our global client base, working alongside our Managing Director and London based BDM developing client relationships and help increase the agencies visibility in the North of England. It's an exciting and varied role that affords great potential for growth.
As a self-motivated BDM working within Absolute, you will be required to create a detailed new business strategy that fits in with the agencies offering and long term vision. You will be responsible for your own individual set of monthly and yearly targets, as well as the drive and enthusiasm to manage a growing team. Although the role is primarily Bolton based, there will be a requirement for global travel.
Coming into this role you will have previous experience in a business development or sales role within a creative, digital or marketing agency. Proven sales results and of course a plethora of contacts is essential.
If you are that dynamic Business Development Manager looking for your next big role, then please get in touch.
- Minimum of 2-3 years agency experience
- Experience of both digital and traditional marketing techniques
- Ability to hit monthly and yearly sales targets
- Previous experience of growing and developing multiple client accounts
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience of building and growing client relationships
- Excellent project management, organised and problem solving skil
The Business Development Manager fulfils an important, multi-functional role - specific responsibilities include:
- Winning new business to meet the company's overall financial targets
- Writing contact reports from client meetings and executing the action points
- Developing a new CRM system
- Providing detailed monthly sales and opportunity reports
- Writing quality branding, digital, and video production proposals
- Creating presentations that are on brand and well presented to promote Absolute's services to help win/retain business
- Pitching to new clients
- Attending networking events
- Liaising with the brand, digital and content teams in order to plan, price and prioritise new projects
- Ensuring good communication is maintained with the clients at all tim
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Staff profit share*
- Games room – inc pool table / table football / table tennis and race simulator
- Mobile phone of your choice
- Your choice of computer - Mac or PC
- Good holiday entitlement which increases every year of service
- Birthday off work
- Team building events
- Attend awards nights where your clients are nominated
- Free fitness sessions led by a professional instructor
- Free fruit delivered to the studio each week
- Studio movie nigh
*after qualifying period
If you think that you have the skills required for this role and would like to join our team, please contact us in the first instance by email
Salary is competitive, and dependent on experience.