When ideas lead, great things can happen. Absolute is an integrated agency based in the North West of England that specialises in brand, digital and content.
We are looking for a passionate digital guru to lead, develop and drive our digital marketing strategy. This is a management role where you’ll be responsible for the profitable growth of your department over the next 12 months and will report into the Group Managing Director. You will need to work closely alongside the Technical Director and Creative Director to help build and deliver exceptional results for both the agency and our clients.
You will be tasked with taking the lead on digital marketing across the agency and playing a key role in the growth of the company’s digital marketing division. The agency works with a wide range of clients throughout a number of different sectors, with a strong focus on Higher Education, Sport, Retail & Tourism. Any experience within these sectors would be beneficial.
As Head of Digital Marketing, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Developing and leading the digital strategy of client accounts across the agency and the agency itself
- Acting as the main contact for all senior digital projects across social media, SEO, PPC & data acquisition
- Ensuring that integrated campaigns are delivered in accordance with client objectives
- Training the team in digital best practice, ensuring implementation of all social media/PR activity is being done to a high standard
- Growing current client portfolios with exciting digital offerings
- Pitching and winning of new business for the company alongside the commercial team
- Keeping abreast of new technology, media owners and networks within the digital landscape
You will demonstrate:
- Excellent digital marketing knowledge – most notably social media and SEO, content and digital strategies, along with customer insights and analytics
- Strong experience gained in an agency environment, with a proven track record in digital marketing and working on B2C & B2B campaigns
- Confidence in using all digital tools and utilising these in client campaigns
- A problem solver with a proactive and positive approach, a natural and inspiring team leader and critical thinker
- You will enjoy the challenge of seeking new leads and winning new business
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Great studio environment – nominee for Prolific North’s Most Inspired Spaces to work 2016
- Games room – including pool table/table football/table tennis and race simulator
- Your choice of computer – Mac or PC laptop
- iPhone 7
- Good holiday entitlement which increases every year of service
- Birthday off work
- Team building events
- Movie & pizza nights
- Gym subsidies
- In house gym – coming March 2017
- Free fruit delivered weekly to the studio
- Fully stocked beer and wine fridge
If you think that you have the skills required for this role and would like to join our team, please send us an email.
Deadline for application – 10th March
Please send your latest CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject box
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.