We are looking for an exceptional all-round ideas driven Creative to join our team here at Absolute. Someone who thinks conceptually and is not afraid of putting ideas down on paper before producing them on an iMac. We’re also looking for this person to be passionate about their art direction, great at crafting well thought out solutions for clients in either print or digital form, and produces work that gets noticed, even occasionally winning awards along the way.
In this creative role you’ll be working with a multi-talented team of creatives, copywriters, website developers and marketeers who have a diverse range of skills and who know that good is not good enough. The team also have a common goal to push the boundaries of design and technology, to produce great work no matter what sector the client is in and to produce work that connects with the audience. We also have a good diverse range of well-known clients based both in the UK and internationally.
At this stage, we are seeking self motivated candidates who can bring additional skills to the team, so that may be someone with experience in producing motion graphics or who has a passion for video production or even photography. Either way, we want to see people who are not afraid of working out of their comfort zone and can turn their hands to other things.
At Absolute, we sometimes take our craft away from the digital world to more traditional projects of producing models, 3D typography and even building photography / video sets for shoots with our clients, which gives you an idea of what we’re all about as an multi-adaptable agency.
- Minimum of 5 years working in the creative industries, especially within a branding, digital or content creation agency
- Is comfortable presenting or pitching concepts into the team or clients confidently
- Has had experience with clients in either the sport, education or retail / fashion sectors
- Can use Adobe Creative Suite and work on an iMac
Nice to have:
- Experience with creating motion graphics in After Effects or using similar graphics software
- Has produced or been involved with video production
- A keen interest in photography and art direction
- Great studio environment – nominee for Prolific North’s Most Inspired Spaces to work 2016
- Games rooms – including pool table / table tennis / games console and race simulator
- Good holiday entitlement which increases every year of service
- Birthday off work
- Team building events
- Gym subsidies
- Free fruit delivered weekly to the studio
- Fully stocked beer and wine fridge
If you think that you have the skills required for this role and would like to join our team, please contact us in the first instance by email: email@example.com
Salary is competitive, and dependent on experience.