When ideas lead, great things can happen. Absolute is an integrated agency based in the North West of England that specialises in brand, digital and content.
We are looking for an ambitious Account Manager to be based in our head office in Bolton to service our growing sports client base. We have set ambitious plans to grow our agency in 2017 and require a dedicated, passionate and driven account manager to help us reach our goals. You will work alongside a Business Development Manager to help develop our client relationships and increase our client base in the sports sector.
You will be charismatic, personable, ambitious and organised with experience of building client relationships or sales. This is an exciting role that encompasses account management, business development, building client relationships, and marketing. The role has enormous potential, and it is the account managers mission to ensure that clients, colleagues and partners are happy by providing excellent advice and service at all times. Although the role is Bolton based, there will be a requirement to attend meetings throughout the UK and Europe and possibly further afield.
- 2-3 years working in the creative industries with experience covering both digital and print, knowledge of video production and photography a bonus.
- Previous experience of growing, developing, managing and coordinating the demands of multiple client accounts
- Previous experience of working in an agency preferable
- Excellent project management, organisational and problem solving skills
- Strong experience in working in the sports marketing sector
Nice to have
- Knowledge & experience of digital marketing techniques e.g. SEO, PPC, remarketing, developing digital strategies
- Experience using Google Analytics
- A strong contacts list of sports companies
The Account Manager fulfils an important, multi-functional role, specific responsibilities include:
- Winning new business from our clients to meet the company’s overall financial targets
- Writing contact reports from client meetings and executing the action points
- Providing monthly reports for each of your clients
- Assisting your Business Development Manager in generating revenue growth of individual clients and as a result the growth of the company
- Writing quality branding, website, digital, traditional marketing and video production proposals and presentations that are on brand and presented well to promote Absolute’s services and to help win / retain business
- Advising existing clients on how best to use digital and traditional marketing to benefit their organisation. This must be executed with absolute integrity, dedication, enthusiasm and with a genuine desire to help their organisation
- Liaise with the creative, digital and motion teams in order to plan, price and prioritise new projects
- Ensuring good communication is maintained with the clients at all times
- Help grow our relationship with both the creative/marketing and sports press
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Great studio environment – nominee for Prolific North’s Most Inspired Spaces to work 2016
- Games room – inc pool table/table football/table tennis and race simulator
- Your choice of computer – Mac or PC laptop
- iPhone 7
- Good holiday entitlement which increases every year of service
- Birthday off work
- Team building events
- Movie & pizza nights
- Flexible work times
- Gym subsidies
- Free fruit delivered weekly to the studio
- Fully stocked beer and wine fridge
If you think that you have the skills required for this role and would like to join our team, please send us an email.
Deadline for application - 1st March 2017
Please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject box
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.