When ideas lead, great things can happen.
Absolute is an integrated creative & digital agency based in the North West of England that specialises in brand, digital and content delivery.
We are looking for an ambitious, organised, personable Account Manager to be based in our head office in Bolton, to service our growing higher education client base. We have set ambitious targets to grow our agency in 2017/18 and require a dedicated, passionate and driven account manager to help us reach our goals within the higher education sector. Our current clients include The University of Manchester, Alliance Manchester Business School, Bradford University, Keele University, University of Glasgow, Queens University Belfast and Stirling University. You will be tasked with helping develop our client relationships and increase our client base in the sector.
You will be charismatic, personable, ambitious and organised, with proven experience of building client relationships. This is an exciting role that encompasses senior account management, business development, building client relationships, and marketing. You will work alongside the Sales Director and Marketing and Communications Manager, too not only grow business within our current clients base, but also build our visibility within the higher education sector. We will be hosting an annual conference in January 2018 – Digital Transformation for Higher Education and you will take the lead on delivering this event, again working alongside the M&C Manager. The role has enormous potential, and it’s the account managers mission to ensure that clients, colleagues and partners are fully engaged by providing excellent advice and service at all times. Although the role is Bolton based, there will be a requirement to attend meetings throughout the UK, Europe and possibly further afield.
- 3 – 5 years working in the creative industries with experience covering both digital and print, knowledge of video production and photography a bonus.
- Previous experience of growing, developing, managing and coordinating the demands of multiple client accounts
- Previous experience of working in an agency preferable
- Excellent project management, organisational and problem solving skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge & experience of digital marketing techniques e.g. SEO, PPC, remarketing, developing digital strategies
- Experience using Google Analytics
- A strong contacts list
- The Account Manager fulfills an important, multi-functional role, specific responsibilities include:
- Maintaining strong relationships with our clients – being proactive and not reactive
- Winning new education business to meet the company’s overall financial targets
- Writing contact reports from client meetings and executing the action points
- Providing monthly reports for each of your clients
- Assisting your Sales Director in generating revenue growth of individual clients and as a result the growth of the company
- Working on tenders for new projects within the sector
- Writing quality branding, website, digital, traditional marketing and video production proposals and presentations that are on brand and presented well to promote Absolute’s services and to help win / retain business
- Advising existing clients on how best to use digital and traditional marketing to benefit their organisation. This must be executed with absolute integrity, dedication, enthusiasm and with a genuine desire to help their organisation grow
- Liaise with the creative, digital and motion teams in order to plan, price and prioritise new projects
- Ensuring good communication is maintained with the clients at all times
- Help our M&C Manager grow our relationship with the higher education press
- Attend all priority Education focused exhibitions and events
- Attend any relevant networking events
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Great studio environment – nominee for Prolific North’s Most Inspired Spaces to work 2016
- Games room – inc pool table/table football/table tennis and race simulator
- Your choice of computer – Mac or PC laptop
- iPhone 7
- Good holiday entitlement which increases every year of service
- Birthday off work
- Team building events
- Movie & pizza nights
- Flexible work times
- Gym subsidies
- Free fruit delivered weekly to the studio
- Fully stocked beer and wine fridge
Apply for this job
If you think that you have the skills required for this role and would like to join our team, please send us an email to email@example.com.
Deadline for application – 28th August 2017
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.